Current version is 22.214.171.124
Fixed builds can be downloaded using the same link, username and password received after purchasing the product: if you should have lost them or if they shouldn't work anymore, please, contact our Technical support.
- When used inside Delphi, the container color is not obtained correctly.
- Memory leak when loading a JPEG picture at design-time.
- When a button with an animation is disabled and then enabled again, the animation will not start automatically.
- Changing the mask of a custom shaped button at run-time will not cause the button to be shaped correctly.
- Memory leak when loading pictures from files at run-time.
- Trying to load a nonexistent .ICO file will cause a GPF.
- Templates will not support correctly the spotlight settings and the UseAntialias property.
- Memory leaks when using GIF animations.
- Templates will not support correctly the caption alignment and the PictureDisabled property.
- The MovePictureOnPress property doesn't have any effect with Checkboxes and Radio buttons
- The SurfaceColor.GradientType property is not retrieved correctly during the control creation.
- A rectangular button with a flat surface will not draw its edges correctly.
- A textured button doesn't support the mixing between the given texture and a defined color .
- Setting a flat surface into a textured button will cause the button to be surrounded by a white border.
- Accelerators will not work correctly in Visual Basic if the accelerator letter is lowercase..
- The '&' character doesn't underline the next letter on non caption texts.
- Some GIF images, inserted at design-time, are not stored/retrieved correctly .
- The ExportBtnImage method doesn't export the pressed state correctly.
- The MouseMove event is not fired correctly when the left mouse button is pressed.
- Loading a template on a control with the Graphical Frame style set can cause a GPF.
- Colors set at design-time through the control TABs "Colors" and "Texts" are sometime not stored correctly.
- In Delphi the control doesn't display inside the registered and available ActiveX controls.
- Inserting the control in Borland Delphi or Borland C++ Builder will cause a GPF.
- Inserting a GIF inside the PictureDisabled property causes a GPF.
- Loading a template could cause a wrong fonts rendering
- Loading a template could cause a memory leak
- Under Delphi some button could miss its rendering so would result not visible.