Current version is 188.8.131.52 (August 31, 2006)
Fixed builds can be downloaded using the same link, username and password received after purchasing the product: if you should have lost them or if they shouldn't work anymore, please, contact our Technical support.
VERY IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the installation of updated versions, don't forget to close all of the running applications and to UNINSTALL the existing version: missing this step could prevent the new version to run correctly on your development PC.
- The caching system is not effective and requires too much memory
- When the button has the Surface property set to FLAT_PILLOW there is the possibility that the control is not rendered correctly when one of its dimensions is under a certain threeshold of pixels.
- The spotlight is not clipped when drawn on the button borders.
- Rolling the mouse over the button surface causes, in certain situations, a wrong clipping of the right and bottom sides of the button's surface.
- The caching system is not effective when changing the BackColor property
- If a control has the SpecialEffect property set to a value different from "None" and the Surface property set to "Flat", any modification applied to the SurfaceTransparentFactor property will have no effect.
- Changing the Caption text of a certain length with another shorter text will cause a wrong refresh of the previous text area.
- Loading a template into a control will cause a small memory leak.
- Setting the control to one of the following shapes will cause a small memory leak: SHAPE_PARALLEL, SHAPE_CUSTOM, SHAPE_TRIANGLE, SHAPE_TRAPEZE, SHAPE_ARROW, SHAPE_HONEYCOMB_45, SHAPE_HONEYCOMB_135, SHAPE_DIAMOND, SHAPE_KEYHOLE.
- The abmSetPictureFromHandle function causes memory leaks.
- The focus is not managed correctly when pressing the keyboard's TAB key.
- Pressing the SPACE bar will cause the button having the input focus to be pressed only if the mouse cursor is over the button's surface.
- When the FocusMode property is set to FOCUS_BORDER, the dotted border surrounding the caption text is always black, also after changing the BackColorFocus property.
- Some AVI animation is displayed in reverse.