Current version is 220.127.116.11 (October 15, 2006)
Fixed builds can be downloaded using the same link, username and password received after purchasing the product: if you should have lost them or if they shouldn't work anymore, please, contact our Technical support.
- There is now the possibility to preview a "navigation bar" (with or without Rollovers) directly inside the application
- Improved documentation about "Buttons Collections" management
- Improved the quality of buttons pictures saved in GIF format
- Added the possibilty to use an "error diffusion" algorithm for GIF format's export.
- The destination directory is not maintained after an export operation.
- Overwriting an existing file won't give any warning message
- Loading a template will cause a wrong management of the "Container Background Color".
- The change of the destination directory has issues
- Applying a picture bigger than the button's size will not cause the clipping of the picture on the button's border.
- Applying a texture on the button surface will not cause the clipping of the texture on the button's border.
- Some TrueType and/or OpenType font, available inside the system, is not displayed on the Texts tab.
- A GPF is raised when the application is launched on Windows 2003 Server.
- A GPF is raised when the application is launched on Windows Vista.
- A GPF is raised after the following sequence: select the "Button/Save to file..." menu item, click the "Browse..." button, close the dialog clicking the "X" button on the caption bar.