Current version is 184.108.40.206
Fixed builds can be obtained contacting our Technical support.
- Resetting the current value of the BackCOlorContainer property at design-time will set a white border around the control.
- The FrameEffect property doesn't work.
- Changing the ColorSurfaceNormal.BackColor property doesn't synchronize the BackColor property accordingly.
- When the control has the Surface property set to FLAT, it won't manage an associated texture correctly.
- The container color is not taken by default.
- Inserting a GIF inside the PictureDisabled property causes a GPF.