This "2-in-1" product suite, intended for the Professional and Enterprise developer, contains the following controls based upon ActiveX technology:
- Active Sound Recorder: adds sound recording, sound analysis and CD ripping to multimedia applications. Supports recording and encoding in several formats. Visual feedback is provided through embedded VU-Meter, Spectrum Analyser, Oscilloscope and Waveform display. The integrated Sound Activation System allows pausing a recording session automatically when no sound is being heard. Can obtain CDDB information about a CD album during a ripping session.
- Active Sound Editor: adds sounds editing and sound analysis capabilities to multimedia applications.
The editor can perform various operations with audio data such as analyzing the sound's waveform at different resolutions with rich visualization capabilities like zooming and panning, allows applying filters and audio effects like DMO, VST, Equalizer, Tempo change, custom DSP, sliding volume, volume automation.
Supports encoding in several audio formats and allows adding several tagging and metadata information to the sound under editing.
Developers who purchase Active Sound Studio receive two great controls at a substantial discount.
For further details about each ActiveX control available inside this suite, click on their respective names below:
Active Sound Recorder
Active Sound Editor
|.NET version available
In case you should be developing Winforms applications, we strongly suggest you considering our Winforms native component Audio Sound Studio for .NET
or, in case you should be developing WPF applications, console applications or Windows services, our .NET API Audio Sound Studio API for .NET
Supported target systems:
- Windows XP (x86 and x64 versions)
- Windows Server 2003 (x86 and x64 versions)
- Windows Vista (x86 and x64 versions)
- Windows Server 2008 (x86 and x64 versions)
- Windows 7 (x86 and x64 versions)
- Windows 8 (x86 and x64 versions)
- Windows 10 (x86 and x64 versions)