This "2-in-1" product suite, intended for the Professional and Enterprise developer, contains the following components based upon the .NET framework:
- Audio Sound Recorder for .NET: adds sound recording, sound analysis and CD ripping to multimedia applications. Supports recording and encoding in several formats. Visual feedback is provided through embedded VU-Meter, Spectrum Analyser, Oscilloscope and Waveform display. The integrated Sound Activation System allows pausing a recording session automatically when no sound is being heard. Can obtain CDDB information about a CD album during a ripping session.
- Audio Sound Editor for .NET: adds sounds editing and sound analysis capabilities to multimedia applications.
It can perform various operations with audio data such as analyzing the sound's waveform at different resolutions with rich visualization capabilities like zooming and panning, filtering, applying audio effects like DMO, VST, Equalizer, Tempo change, custom DSP, sliding volume, volume automation.
Developers who purchase Audio Sound Studio for .NET receive two great controls at a substantial discount.
For further details about each .NET component available inside this suite, click on their respective names below:
Audio Sound Recorder for .NET
Audio Sound Editor for .NET
Supported target systems:
- Windows XP (x86 and x64 versions)
- Windows Server 2003 (x86 and x64 versions)
- Windows Vista (x86 and x64 versions)
- Windows Server 2008 (x86 and x64 versions)
- Windows 7 (x86 and x64 versions)
- Windows 8 (x86 and x64 versions)
Supported .NET frameworks
- .NET Framework 2.0
- .NET Framework 3.0
- .NET Framework 3.5 ("Client profile" not supported)
- .NET Framework 4.0 ("Client profile" not supported)
- .NET Framework 4.5