This "2-in-1" product suite, intended for the Professional and Enterprise developer, contains the following components based upon the .NET framework:
- Audio Sound Recorder API for .NET: adds sound recording, sound analysis and CD ripping to multimedia applications. Supports recording and encoding in several formats. Visual feedback is provided through embedded VU-Meter, Spectrum Analyser, Oscilloscope and Waveform display. The integrated Sound Activation System allows pausing a recording session automatically when no sound is being heard. Can obtain CDDB information about a CD album during a ripping session.
- Audio Sound Editor API for .NET: adds sounds editing and sound analysis capabilities to multimedia applications.
The editor can perform various operations with audio data such as analyzing the sound's waveform at different resolutions with rich visualization capabilities like zooming and panning, allows applying filters and audio effects like DMO, VST, Equalizer, Tempo change, custom DSP, sliding volume, volume automation.
Supports encoding in several audio formats and allows adding several tagging and metadata information to the sound under editing.
Developers who purchase Audio Sound Studio API for .NET receive two great controls at a substantial discount.
|ActiveX version available
In case you should be using a Microsoft's development environment not based upon the .NET framework, like Microsoft Visual Basic 6 or Visual C++ in conjunction with MFC, or if you should be using development environments not belonging to the Microsoft's catalogue, a possible alternative could be using our Active Sound Studio
set of ActiveX controls.
For further details about each .NET library available inside this suite, click on their respective names below:
Audio Sound Recorder API for .NET
Audio Sound Editor API for .NET
Supported target systems:
- From Windows XP up to the latest Windows version in both x86 and x64 flavours
- From Windows Server 2003 up to the latest Windows Server version in both x86 and x64 flavours
Supported .NET versions
- .NET Framework 2.0
- .NET Framework 3.0
- .NET Framework 3.5 ("Client profile" not supported)
- .NET Framework 4.x ("Client profile" not supported)
- .NET 5
- .NET 6
- .NET Core 3.1